In partnership with Mediacorp, Changi City Point invites shoppers to K-Food Festival from 16 Aug – 19 Aug, retailers will be rolling out delicious Korean street food and snacks, coveted Korean cosmetics, and fabulous fashion buys (exact retail items to be confirmed).
- Interactive workshops on Korean cuisine on both 18 Aug and 19 Aug , 2pm
- K-pop Dance Revolution by DF entertainment on 18 Aug, 3pm
- K-pop Dance Revolution by Double R Squad on 19 Aug, 3pm
- K-Beauty Challenge where shoppers are invited on stage to show off their makeup-skills on 18 Aug, 3.30pm
- K-Pop Music Challenger where shoppers are invited on stage to identify the k-pop tune on 19 Aug, 3.30pm
- KpopX Fitness session on 19 August at 6pm (Level 1, Urban Plaza). First 50 participants will receive a free goodie bag, while stocks last.
K-Food Festival ( 16-18 Aug)
Host: Mediacorp YES 933 Fm DJ Mei Gui ( 18 Aug 2-4pm) and Henry ( 18 and 19 Aug 2-4pm)
Venue: Open Plaza, Level 1