- A capacity crowd is expected at National Stadium for BTS WORLD TOUR “LOVE YOURSELF” SINGAPORE on 19 January 2019, Saturday
- Seated patrons to arrive at least 1 hour earlier before the event starts; doors open at 5:30pm
- Standing pen patrons with queue number on tickets to arrive at 12:30pm for security checks; queue number will be invalid after 2:30pm. Standing pen patrons who arrive after 2:30pm may proceed to general queue for entry
Singapore, 11 January 2019 – Enhanced crowd management measures will be implemented around the National Stadium in view of the expected capacity crowd for the upcoming BTS WORLD TOUR “LOVE YOURSELF” SINGAPORE on 19 January 2019, Saturday. The measures include tighter supervision as well as increased medical and toilet access during the queueing process.
The Singapore Sports Hub strongly advise patrons to take public transport and arrive early. For those patrons with private car arrangements, please note the drop-off and pick-up points are (a) bay opposite Singapore Sports Hub Car Park E1 and (b) bay opposite Singapore Indoor Stadium taxi stand I28.
Drop-Off and Pick-Up Points
For ease of entry into our venue, we recommend that patrons check the gate numbers on their tickets before coming to the Singapore Sports Hub and proceed to the nearest security checkpoint (see tables below).
Standing Pen Patrons (Arrive at 12:30pm for security checks; queue number will be invalid after 2:30pm)
|Standing Pen No.||Security Check Point||Access via Public Transport||Directional Video|
|Below 5000||Stadium Roar (Kallang Wave Mall Level 2)||Stadium MRT Exit A||https://bit.ly/2CeJUff|
|Above 5000||Singapore Indoor Stadium||https://bit.ly/2M4bRKV|
Seated Patrons (Arrive at least 1 hour earlier before event start time)
|Gate No. indicated on ticket||Security Check Point||Access via Public Transport||Directional Video|
|1 – 6, 19 – 23||Stadium Roar (Kallang Wave Mall Level 2)||Stadium MRT Exit A||https://bit.ly/2TDkKOd|
|7 – 14||OCBC Arena||Stadium MRT Exit B|
|15 – 18||Sports Hub Hard Courts||600m walk under sheltered walkway from Kallang MRT||https://bit.ly/2TE3Y1p|
All patrons’ tickets will be validated by scanning the ticket’s bar code at access points. Singapore Sports Hub’s tickets come with individual unique barcode that could only be validated once.
The Singapore Sports Hub strongly advise on the following:
- To facilitate security checks: Avoid bringing bulky items and only bring what is needed
- For quicker clearance: Avoid bringing bags
- To avoid fee-deposit of bags: Luggage bags and bags exceeding 35cm x 20cm x 30cm are not allowed into the National Stadium
- To support BTS: Purchase BTS merchandise from official sellers only
Please kindly note that there is STRICTLY no social media live streaming, photography and videography of the concert. For the safety reasons, children under 12 years of age (as of 19 January 2019) are NOT allowed into the standing pen areas.
Additionally, meet-up points (M1 and M2 designated in the map) have been designated for families and friends looking to gather on concert day.
The Singapore Sports Hub seeks the public’s understanding for these crowd safety and security measures. Information is subject to change. For more information, please refer to the BTS concert Event Guides:
We wish all patrons a fun and memorable concert experience at the National Stadium.
Queueing Zone Maps
Map of the Singapore Sports Hub